Lighthouse

Monday, November 06, 2006

I was "rewarded" by the Lord!!!

Praise the Lord, despite a long & tiring week, i was "rewarded" by the Lord over 3 incidents over the weekend (Friday, Sat and Sun). That "Reward" was not in a form of monetary or food reward. It was the reward of "Unspeakable Joy and Strength".

Incident (1) Friday: The Hymn Singing of a Christian Group.
I was refreshed and strengthen in the Lord when i heard a group of christian singing their hearts out to the Lord. The guitar, the clapping and the voices !!! Oh Lord, Praise You, pray that in the last days, Dear Lord, gain more youth and young people.


Incident (2) Sat : I've prayed hard for you.
"Bro Kok Yong, how's the preparation of the msg for today? I've prayed hard for you. So, just trust in the Lord and do your best. Trust in Him always, =)"

I was indeed joyful when i received this sms from a youth. Praise the Lord!, serving ones need lots of lots of prayer and encouragement for all of u, dear youth. Continue to pray for us.


Incident (3) Sun : What verse can i use ........
"bro, what verse can i use to encourage someone to ................................". Without hestiation, i call ed a brother (as i was driving) to help me to get that verse from the word of God. Yes, His word is truth and life. I was glad and joyful because i saw the reality of "brotherly love" among the youth and this is not the first time, the other time was a brother who sms me around 12am asking me for a verse to help his friend who was sad, and the other time was when another brother ask for a verse to comfort a friend who loves one has passed away. Let us learn to love and care for one another.
But of course, i pray that all of u, dear youth, u will be able to store up the words of God yourself in your heart. Having say that, all of u are welcome to call me or sms me if you need help or prayer.

John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

Above all, all i can say is :
Lord, thank you so much for the Love that u have given to me. Thank you for the encouragement that u alway "created" to cheer me, pray that i may have the strength to continue to serve you faithfully, and bring more youth and young people to know you truthfully. Love u Lord Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home