Lighthouse

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Home 2 - Lord's day meeting and love-feast

Praise the Lord, a picture indeed worth a thousand words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, here are some of the photo taken were taken 2 weeks ago, Home 2 Lord's table meeting and Love-feast.
All are invited. Pls come and join us........


Heb 10:25
not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the custom is with some; but encouraging one another , and by so much the more as ye see the day drawing near.

Press on dear saints, do not stop meeting lives, cause the day are drawing near!!!!



Joh 21:15-17
When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord; you know that I love you." He said to him, "Feed my lambs." He said to him a second time, "Simon, son of John, do you love me?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord; you know that I love you." He said to him, "Tend my sheep." He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of John, do you love me?" Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, "Do you love me?" and he said to him, "Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you." Jesus said to him, "Feed my sheep.

Remember to do His wills, K? sheperd and serving ones.


Joh 13:34
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Thank U Lord for the love of the saints!!!!!



Gal 5:13
For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.




Psa 133:1
A Song of Ascents. Of David. Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!



What can i say, bro.............................enjoy the Tender Loving Care (TLC) of the saints and Our Lord Jesus Christ.





Mat 25:21
His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.'

Our 2 beloved faithful "Chinese" translators. Thank you bros.



Psa 119:9
BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his path? by taking heed according to thy word.

Will continue to pray for young man in the church, continue to run with us the Heavenly race, Ok, bro kelvin and bro li da.




Mat 10:42
And whoever gives one of these little ones even a cup of cold water because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward."


1 Comments:

  • wah! I'm inspired to take pics of the saints in hall 1 too!

    oh, and about the tibit treat after yyp, sorry i forgot to do it this wk.( i was in a rush to go to the meeting hall after the children's gospel meeting at my house).Will do it next week.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:26 PM, October 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home