Lighthouse

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Who will cheer for me?

Praise the Lord, as i was listening to "Be thou my vision", few things came to my mind:

1) Lord, renew my vision.
2) Who will cheer for me?
3) The Chinese Hymn : “云彩”
4) I remembered Heb 12: 1-2
5) Bro Pao

And it almost bring tears to my eyes. For i know that our Bro Pao has joined the cloud of witnessess cheering me. Of course not forgetting our Bro Tai Chwee and Sis Yu Yen.

Thru Heb 12:1-2. Hallelujah, I am strengthened thru His words. Even if there are no one on earth to cheer me, i know that i am surrounded by a cloud of witnesses cheering me to finish the race, not forgettng our dear Lord Jesus Christ too.

As for me,I prayed that thru His Strength, Mercy and abundant Grace, i wll continue to cheer, encourage and strengthen one another to finish the race. And i also prayed that more saints will do the same things as i do, that is, to edify, encourage and strengthen one another.

Press On....Press On...... Let us run and finish the race together.

Heb 12:1-2
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Bro!
    let's run this race together, and we'll cheer each other on!

    GO! BRO KOK YONG! YOU CAN DO IT! JUST A FEW METRES MORE!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:27 PM, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home