Lighthouse

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Spirit of Serving One Another

Praise the Lord,

Let sing a hymn before my sharing for this morning:
"this is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice, we will rejoice and be glad in it, for this is the day that the Lord had made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. This is the day, this is the day that the Lord had made."

I received a wonderful sms this morning that strengthen me and fill me with joy.
It is our Youth and Young People turn to do the cleaning for hall 1 love-feast. I have request a bro to be the i/c for one group, unfortunately he is attending 2pm Lord's table meeting. But Praise the Lord, this morning he sent me a sms asking me whether can he do the cleaning before attending the 2pm Lord's table.

What a joy! what a joy! In in bro's eye, it may be a small thing, but in the Lord's eye, it is a big thing.
The Lord did say :

Mat 25:21
His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.'

Of course, i ask him to have lunch with the saints first before doing the cleaning. And thereafter he will attend 2pm meeting.

I pray that i will also learn from this young brother and have a heart and the spirit to serve one another. Instead of coming together with his parent with transport provided, he choose to take public transport in order not to "eat" but to "work", work in God's house.

Praise the Lord, pray that our Lord will raise up more youth and young people to have the heart to serve our wonderful Lord Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home