Lighthouse

Monday, October 23, 2006

Attention! attention to all the father and father to be.

Job 1:5
And when the days of the feast had run their course, Job would send and consecrate them, and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all. For Job said, "It may be that my children have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts." Thus Job did continually.

Dear father(s),
I enjoyed very much thru the sharing of this verse thru a bro. Yes, one of the way that we can to serve our family is to pray for them first thing in the morning. Ask ourselves, how often do we pray for our wife and our children? shame on me, seldom.

Praise the Lord, even since i have that fellowship, i prayed for my wife and my children every morning. Father(s), let us do this. K?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home