Lighthouse

Friday, March 27, 2009

Surely HE is among us.

"Knowing" that Papa love him, surely whatever he ask papa, Papa will say "Yes", especially so if that day he behave so well before Papa.....So one afternoon, Bryan (my son) asked me : "Papa, can i use the computer?" having to see him so confident that say: "surely Papa will be "Yes".
I replied: "NO", and immediately he replied "Huh............" and of course i gave him the answer for saying "NO"
He asked me a question and i answered him. Be it Yes or No to him.
Today if we behave well by reading His word and pray and serve faithfully, and we made a prayer request and seemingly the answer or replied was "No" or "Negative", do you take it as the Lord did not hear your prayer or do you take it as the Lord has answered your prayer and HE is saying "NO"?
Do you take "NO" as a answer from the Lord? and that is my concern for many saints today.
If you see that "No" is the answer, i believe you will still pray such a prayer : "Lord, YOU know that it is hard for me to receive this reply, (be it rejection in jobs application or no bonuses, no promotion or even no pay increase), but i thank you for being here with me. I believe whatever had happened, YOU know what is best for me. I will continue to trust in YOU and continue to let YOU lead and direct my path."
But if you do not see that "No"is the answer from the Lord, you will become hopeless, lost and you will begin to wonder and
gradually the next question you will asked will be :"Is the Lord among us or not?"....what HE never seem to answer my prayer request. Why whenever, i ask, HE never grant it to me.
Is not that i say 'NO' to Bryan for the fun of it or just to agitate him, is that HE has not finish his homework and i do not like my wife to scold him. Likewise, i do not believe that will our LORD has the time to make fun of us or to agitate us, right?
Dearest saints, may we continue to believe in HIM! Be Blessed!

Exo 17:7
So he called the name of the place Massah (tempt) and Meribah (contention), because of the contention of the children of Israel, and because they tempted the LORD, saying, "Is the LORD among us or not?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home