Lighthouse

Friday, January 16, 2009

Remember HIM!

Woke up this morning with a "Rhythm of Praise"(a chinese hymn that we sang in our Youth and Young people meeting) ringing in my mind. I tks God for reminding me to praise him in the morning.
This is my prayer to HIM, that i may begin my day with Praise, Mercy and Thankgiving, and end my day with Praise, Faithfulness and Thankgiving. That i may begin with Christ and end with Christ.
I sincerely believe that if we choose to have a closer walk with our dearest Lord Jesus Christ, by means of reading His Words, Prayer (communication - 2 ways) and fellowship with the fellow christian, we will surely experience HIM as the Alpha and Omega, Beginning and the End, and the First and the Last. Be Blessed!

Rev 22:12
"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home