Lighthouse

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Call them right now!

I remembered when i was wandering in the world, it was the phone calls that mixed with "Good" and "Bad" sarcastic remarks ie: "remember you once said that you desire to be a youth overseer, hello bro, where is your vision, ......., etc" that brought me back to HIM again. of course i also believe together with the prayer of saints and the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that once again saved the wretch like me. Thank you Lord for your Mercy and Grace!

How many of you do know of brothers and sisters that are still wandering in the world out there? give them a call right now if the Lord prompt you now with a name or many names. Do not say : i will do later, cause many a times, we will forget.

And if that particular saints ever hurts you in any kinds or ways, remember this:

Then Peter came to Him and said, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. (Matt 18:21)

We all need to be IN CHRIST in order to bear the fruits of the Spirit. Be Blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home