Lighthouse

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Praise HIM whatever befall u

I was reminded yesterday morning incident between Benette (my younger son) and I after i read the above verses. As i was walking with him to school which is about 20 meter from home, he said :"Papa, why i always hear the noise of the bird every morning?", and i replied promptly saying : "The bird are praising the Lord". Yes, i may not know the bird's language, but I tks God for reminding me that i have to praise the Lord every morning.
In fact, right after i told benette after the bird praising the Lord, the Lord brought me to see something that cause my heart to hurt/ache (sorry, is not convenient to share), but all i can say is : Pls pray for all the children in the church, pray that our Good Lord will shepherd them and bear them up forever. Amen.
But that would not stop me from praising our God, in fact, as i was walking to the carpark, i was reminded to praise God, praising HIM for the morning. And this morning i thank HIM for the verses that He has give it to me and to all of us. He truly gave me comfort and the assurance of whom my GOD is. He is True and Living GOD!!
Yes, i pray that may our Lord be our strength, saving refuge of His anointed, bless Your inheritance; Shepherd them also, And bear them up forever. Be Blessed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home