Lighthouse

Friday, January 16, 2009

Pray for the children!

Last night, as i was driving my daughter, Jean, to buy her school bag, something "good" happened!
She asked me :"Papa, how to sing this hymn, i forgot the tune, and but the lyric goes like these : "十字架上.....?" saith my daughter. So i took out the CD from my car, and we sing together. And as it is a medley, we continue to sing another hymn :"坐在寶座上聖潔羔羊, 我們俯伏敬拜你..........." . Praise and Glory be to God.

I thank God for the precious evening that HE has given to me, it really bring unspeakable joy to me. Thank the Lord Jesus Christ. May we all pray for the young ones in the church, today, with so many secular or worldly music in the world, we pray that they would drawn near to christian songs and hymn be capture by the Lord thru the lyric and not just the melody.
She was asking me what is "pre-eminent" as we continue to sing, "In YOU, Lord i trust, for there is none more trustworthy than you.....may YOU have the pre-eminent in every area and aspect of my lives." And i explained to her. To God be the Glory!

Lord, remember the young ones in the church. Lord helped them! In YOU, LORD i trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home