Lighthouse

Monday, January 26, 2009

What shall i give thee, Master

Dearest saints,

This is the hymn that we sung yesterday during our Lord's table and we were filled with HIS LOVE. Glory be to GOD!

I prayed that many more saints will be able to give their hearts to the Lord. Not just a part or half of their heart, but a whole heart. Be Blessed!


http://www.hymnal.net/hymn.php?t=h&n=446

1. What Should I give Thee, Master? Thou who didst die for me.

Shall I give less of what I possess, Or shall I give all to Thee?


Refrain:

Jesus, my Lord and Saviour; Thou hast giv'n all for me;

Thou didst leave thy home above To die on Calvary.

What should I give Thee Master ? Thou has giv'n all forme;

Not just a part or half of my heart, I will give all to thee.


2. What shall I give Thee, Master? Thou hast redeemed for soul;

My gift is small but it is my all - Surrendered to thy control.


3. What shall I give Thee Master? Giver of gifts divine!

I will not hold time, talents or gold - For ev'rything shall be Thine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home