Lighthouse

Monday, March 02, 2009

Peace to you!

"A boy has marbles and a girl has candies, they met and agreed to exchange. They did the exchange but the boy "kept" some of it the night before. After the exchange, the boy has no "peace"........".no, i guess many of you may think that the reason for him to have no peace was because he did not give all of it, and he felt guilty, right?
But the right answer is "HE HAS NO PEACE BECAUSE HE WAS THINKING DID THE GIRL GIVES "ALL" TO HIM".
Are you still doubting over did our Lord really hear our prayer? or could it be that you still 'KEEP" some for yourself when you ask the LORD to help you? You "act" before your prayer or you pray before your "act"?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neh 2:4-5
Then the king said to me, "What do you request?" So I prayed to the God of heaven. And I said to the king, "If it pleases the king, and if your servant has found favor in your sight, I ask that you send me to Judah, to the city of my fathers' tombs, that I may rebuild it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home