Lighthouse

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

God remembered Abraham

Praise the Lord that our GOD has a "Good Memory", HE remembered Abraham and thus HE sent Lot out from the destruction of that cities. So do not doubt! dear saints as to whether our LORD remember our prayer before HIM.
But on the other hand, isn't it good that our LORD remember us and rescue our family member from destruction?
One of the reason that brought me back to the Lord ARE these verses :
1Kings 11:11-12 "Therefore the LORD said to Solomon, "Because you have done this, and have not kept My covenant and My statutes, which I have commanded you, I will surely tear the kingdom away from you and give it to your servant. Nevertheless I will not do it in your days, for the sake of your father David; I will tear it out of the hand of your son."
We all love our children, right? so in order to have our children and grand-children not to suffer any punishment or judgment from the LORD, it has to begin from us, the parent.
May our LORD Jesus Christ opened our eyes! Shared this passage to your children :) Begin from 1Kings 11:1-12. Be Blessed!

Gen 19:29
And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot had dwelt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home