Lighthouse

Monday, July 30, 2007

Be still and know that I AM GOD

I recalled a sister asking me how early do i start my morning watch as it is not easy to wake up early. This is my replied to her : to begin, for many years, i failed many times with regards to have a morning watch, indeed it is very tired and even if i will to open my bible, my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak. So i have my night watch instead. But lately, after our Lord Jesus revealed to me that it is best to come to HIM in the morning, so I tried again. This time is different, no only i am awake, i experience numerous times that our Lord Jesus speak to me, otherwise i do not have so many words to share to all of u. I choose not to prepare the night before, but i want a fresh speaking in the morning. So i have tasted His Faithfulness. You have to taste the goodness of HIM, and it is very important to have a intimate relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. Coming to HIM early in the morning will give a wonderful time to start your brand new day, of course, no guarantee that your day do not have problem or stress, but you will begin a lesson to learn to trust HIM more, lean on HIM more, acknowledge HIM more as you know that HE will surely direct your path. HE will show you, guide you and even teach you to handle all situation. (Proverb 3:5-6)

"Hide me now,Under Your wings.Cover me within Your mighty Hands.When the oceans rise and thunders roar,I will soar with You above the storm. Father, You are King over the floods.I will be still and know You are God. Find rest my soul, In Christ alone. Know His power, In quietness and trust."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home