Lighthouse

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Are u one of them?

Hi, are u one of them? one of them that you see "them" every morning when you are in the MRT or in the bus, looking at their restless, motionless face (be it eye close or eye open). I said to my wife as i was looking at the vehicle beside me; "Mummy, look at her face, face of no hope for the day ahead."
But look at us, we are able to praise HIM and tks HIM for the morning that HE has given to us. Singing hymn and looking forward to the day ahead.
I guess, the secret is : Come near to HIM first thing in the morning. That is what our Good Lord has shown me. Even since i woke up early to prepare verses for the saints, i come to our Heavenly Father first, alway begun with a short prayer and tks HIM for the morning.
Thereafter, i will turn on the Chinese hymn "祷告” to let my children hear while they are preparing for school. Ya, they are able to memorize some of the stences :), and my wife will have her quiet time while waiting for me.
I will also turn on the CD (Christian music) in my car, and sometime, my wife and i will pray after a hymn. So sweet right :) .
YOU CAN ALSO...... be it single or couple. Just have to keep yourself walking with the Lord before the "world" comes into you between 9am-6pm. The Lord say that He is the Rewarder to those who diligently seek HIM.
Take care, and God Bless.
Shalom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home