Lighthouse

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I am refreshed by His Living Word

A covenant is one that reflects the commitment of the other and is initiated for the benefit of the other person, founded on unconditional promises, based on steadfast love, views commitment as permanent.

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever
.

Despite the Israelites numerously sinned against God, the covenant that God had for Israel never change. His Love towards them never change, once His chosen people, will forever be His chosen people.
Today, we have a new covenant:
Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom." (Matt 26:27-29)
Heb 9:15 And for this reason He (Jesus Christ) is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. It is not how we feel but what HE SAY. Sometime we have to rebuke the evil ones in the name of Jesus Christ whenever we have doubt in our salvation. Do not look at yourself, look at the one who give you LIFE, PEACE, LOVE etc. Look onto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith. We are His children, and that is a fact, We are HIS CHILDREN. His covenant toward us will fulfilled. I believed, do you? I believed and am looking forward toward the day where i will drink again with my Lord in my Father's Kingdom on that day. Come, Lord Jesus come. Praise the Lord!!! I am rejoice and i am refreshed. Hallelujah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home