Lighthouse

Monday, June 18, 2007

We are Loved by God

Do not let the evil ones deceived u whenever you come to a point of your life telling yourself or thru other people telling you : Are you sure that God love u? or how do you know your God love you? "It is finished/It is done" saith the LORD on the cross. Our Lord has accomplished and obey His Father's will by giving up His Life for us. Our God, the Father has already sent His only begotten son to us, and this is the manifestation of our Father's love for us. God loved us and this is a truth and fact.
As for us today,
John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
John 13:35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
We have to see that the love that the saints is actually the love of God toward us. It is manifested thru the saints, because we have the life of Christ in all of us.
Last sat while fetching my wife and my dad to meet up with my children before going to the YYP meeting , i received a call that my brother has met in a car accident and all my children were involved. (that is the reason why i did not come to the YYP meeting), tks God, beside suffering from a state of shock, Jean has a knock on her forehead. everyone is fine. All i can say to my children is that: we have to tks God for His Safe-Keeping.
I informed some of the serving ones that i could not come. And what i received was lots of love from the saints. Through this incident, i saw the Love of God manifested thru the love of my beloved saints to me. HE LOVES US, dear saints, HE LOVES US. Praise the LORD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home