Lighthouse

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Father, I thank You for all that You've done, You gave Your Son freely for me, And I praise You for calling me, drawing me near. Out of blindness You caused me to see. (Youth Hymnal : 90)
A sister was sharing that looking at her condition (lack of the knowledge Words of God, manifest flesh instead of the fruits of the Spirit),before the Lord And comparing to all other saints who are far more spiritual than her, she is destined to suffer the 1000 years and she is prepared for it.. Do you have the same thinking like our dear sister? Look at us, and COMPARE to other, how can i make it? CMI- cannot make it.
So what is our next action? Coming the Heavenly Father or decided to have a "hatch-care" life, after all, no place in the millennium kingdom co-kings with the Lord, then why do i still need to work so hard for my salvation ?
The Lord says "Judge not, that you be not judged." This is judging. Yes, we are judging ourselves. Are we God? Are we able to decide for HIM? Do not let the evil cast doubt on you. On the other side of "doubt" is Faith, and on this side of Faith lies Strength and and Love.
Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing. (2 Tim 4:8). Let HIM be the True Judge. Before that day come..... let us continue not to forsake the assembly together, encourage one another, pray with one another, read the words of God daily.
Just remember to ask our Lord to remind us His wonderful Salvation and His return. May we love His appearing. Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home