Lighthouse

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What kind of friend we have.

Then he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. And he would gladly have filled his stomach with the pods that the swine ate, and no one gave him anything. (Luke 15:16)

Have you wonder what kind of friends we have on earth? How far are they willing to stay with you when ocean rises and thunder storm?
"No one gave him anything" does is sound familiar to you?
When you have, be it rich or smart or anything that you can contributed to the other parties, somehow, you have lots of friend. But when you are broke, or when you are in trouble, somehow, friends disappeared. "arr....not free", "busy", "sorry, frankly, do careful in future, i will pray for you, go in Peace"....these are some of the usual remark that we will received. Especially in the business world.

"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. (John 15:11-15)

May we truly know who is our TRUE FRIEND, be it ocean rises or thunder storm. Who is able to calm the storms, who is able to give us truest Peace and Comfort. He is the great "I AM". May my TRUE FRIEND reveal all this to you, my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home