Lighthouse

Thursday, May 17, 2007

My love is the same to all

This morning as i ponder before the Lord Jesus concerning the love for my family. I pray that my family know that my love toward them are the same. Outwardly, i may have spend more time on Bryan (as he is the only one that required more attention due to his behavior, he is currently seeking weekly school counseling and was advised to spend more time one to one with him, do see some improvement in him, Glory and tks be to God).

I just pray that my Jean and Benette will understand. I pray that my Lord will grant my children understanding and wisdom to know that my love for all of them are the same, because they are my offspring, they are my beloved. All that i have is their.

As for my wife, priority is given to her, if the love between husband and wife is no strong, it is even harder for the children to know "LOVE".

Isn't it true that sometime we tend to compare among the brethren? by thinking that why he is more blessed that i am, is it because our Heavenly Father love him more that i do?
Our God is impartial. His LOVE towards all of us is the same. Glory be to God.

Mat 6:26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
Mat 6:32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
Luk 15:31 "And he said to him, 'Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home