Lighthouse

Monday, April 23, 2007

Alway come back to Papa.

I was told by my wife that Bryan was screaming, crying and shouting over my dad who had step and break his snorkel gear. So i called and told him him that i will buy a new one for him. I picked him and we went to buy, and when we get in the car, i said to Bryan:"Alway come back to Papa, k, do not handle things (shouting, screaming) by yourself".
At that moment, i thank God that i have also learn a lesson. I must also learn to come back to my Heavenly Father for all things. Indeed how easily for me to take things by myself where there is a Father who art in Heaven that do far more better than i do. Praise YOU, Abba Father.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
耶稣说「我就是道路、真理、生命;若不藉著我,没有人能到父那里去。


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home