Lighthouse

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thank you.

All the sudden my wife said to me " thank you ". All because i have shared a point to a couple where we visited them on Sat afternoon. It was mend for them and never had i realized that she has enjoy those sharing and i thank God that my Good Lord has spoken to her.

But what i enjoy most was that she said to me "thank you". Sound simple, you tried and say thank you to your spouse. And if you can do it without any difficulty, Praise the Lord, continue in that good work. But if you cannot do it, well.............

JUST DO IT. It feel very good when my wife said "thank you" to me. Glory be to GOD! By HIS Grace, We are working and enjoying our marriage.

Well, as for me, Hmmmmm.......what i can say is i am trying too. (why? Pride get in the way).
It is easy for me to thank God, thank saints, but to thank my wife? To my surprise, i find it rather difficult to do so.

Help me , Lord Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home