Lighthouse

Monday, February 19, 2007

A email to a saint

Psa 46:10a say : " Be still, and know that I am God" , u have to believe.

Remember one of the afternoon that i have shared to you that Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Great 'I AM'?
He know all things, He is our Creator. He planned and designed each one of us differently, agreed?

Psa 139:1-18
O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall on me," Even the night shall be light about me; Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You. For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You.

Recalled the skit of "JOB", i thank God that you have asked for His Peace instead of "curse God". All of us will go thru some tough time in our life, but it is thru all these that our lump of clay will be mould by the Potter and thru fire ( trials and temptation ) will become a beautiful vessel. Vessel for God's use. I alway recalled that the reasons for all of us to go thru it is to allow us or prepare us to help other who are similar to your situation it the near future, it may be now, 10 or 20 years later, Our Good Lord will place this saint to your care, believe? Yes! i believe.

It is truly sad, in fact, interestingly, i felt really sad when i read your sms, the only regret is that i did not reply you immediately as i have turned to silent mode and it is quite rare that i do that, perhap our Lord want you to come near personally to HIM this time. Sorry.

ONLY our LORD is 24 x 7, He is indeed Faithful. Praise the Lord.

So, go thru it, learn from it and if you are tired, go for a walk. It same goes to happiness (remember what bro Kian Heng about it, it will not last too), so likewise, sadness.
It will go away. There is alway sunshine after nightfall....................

You take care, and may the Peace of God be with you.


God is our Peace,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home