Lighthouse

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Awake from my dream ...........................................

"Do not be like your Papa who have a smelly mouth and decay tooth" saith my wife to bryan low (my second child), who refuse to brush his teeth. I was awaken to that statement, of course, i must admit, i have no excuse to scold my wife. She is right. And thankfully, that brought me to a new experience with my Lord Jesus yesterday. And i would like to share to all of you.

Well, i can boldly share to you now is because i have a set of beautiful teeth, clean and white, since yesterday afternoon, yup, i have gone to see the most scary doctor, The Dentist. U see, my last visit to see the dentist have to be 10 - 15 years ago and i only brush once a day. Ya , you may be laughing but you may be one of them, right? And above all, it cost me a bomb.

After a gruesome 45 minutes of drilling and washing, the dentist then taught me how to brush my teeth, 10 times here, 10 times there, 10 times everywhere, and i tell myself, u must be crazy, here and there, will end up brushing more than 100 times.

But when i saw my teeth, whoa, i don't believe it............, never can i imaging that i can have a set of beautiful teeth again. So after complaining that much, you know what?

Without even believe myself, i did actually what the dentist has instructed me, without any struggle,10 times everywhere. I did that last nite and i did it this morning. And it is truly not difficult at all.

Now why i do that? all because i do not want to dirty my teeth again and i want to have a set of clean, beautiful and healthy set of teeth.

And this is my enjoyment:
Isn't this the same that our Lord has done for us.
Once we are dirty, filthy, and no where to be clean, but Praise the Lord, with the high price that He had paid for us (ya, we need not pay anything, He paid all for us), by shedding His blood on the cross, we are CLEAN, BEAUTIFUL and HOLY. Do you see this, dear saints? And if you have see this, do you still want to dirty, defile your body, far be it from us. I pray. And this is exactly why many believer are still in their sinful self. They have not seen that they are clean and beautiful, not only before man but also before God.

It may be a trial to brush more than 100 over times, but no problem, i can manage so long i can have a set of teeth, bright, beautiful and healthy. So likewise, surely we should not have problem to overcome trial or temptation if we see that we are clean and holy and want to stay clean and holy. May we pray that our Lord opened our eye to see and to treasures what our Lord has done for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home