Lighthouse

Monday, October 15, 2007

Interesting experience

Last night, i had a interesting encounter while waiting for the lift to go home. I was being greeted by a young malay boy whom i do not even know him, but i guess it must be their holiday and he must have had a good time, and there follow by his sibling and his mum, and it feel does feel good, but before they finally came out of the lift, i heard his mum saying : "naughty ah, you all". Well they are just being happy and perhap being noisy in the lift (it about 5 children).
To my horror, as i was about to press the number "13" in order to reach my house, now i understand why his mum said :"naughty ah, you all". The reason for them to be happy and being greeted was because they have pressed all the floor. Which mean that the lift have to stop, open and close for every floor all the way to "13" floor.
That moment of me, well, of course, so many thots came to my mind, i guess you would have it too if you were to be me. But i choose to stay in the lift, and i turned to God and spend some time with HIM. And finally i have reached my house without cursing and complaining. Just another good and precious moment that our Good Lord had it for me to train my patience, and my tongue and of course, my "complaining" thot.
Lesson learn, in our life, especially while we are the "light" and "salt" of the earth. May we learn to take whatever it befall us. The hymn says : For i know whatever befall me, Jesus doeth all things well. All the way my Saviour lead me. Turn to HIM.
Be Blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home