Lighthouse

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Gossip beware!

I was fellowship with a saint regarding certain things where she says :"well, if i do not say, who know". Does it sound familiar to you : "hello, let me tell you a secret, pls do not tell anyone, ok", or you may think, it is ok, just you and me, no want will get to know it.

And so i recalled the verse that i had read couple of days ago, and it goes like :

"Even in your thoughts, do not curse the king, nor in your bedroom curse the rich, for a bird of the air will carry your voice, or some winged creature tell the matter".(Ecc 10:20)

And i also recalled the following verses :

"And the LORD spoke to the fish, and it vomited Jonah out upon the dry land". (Jonah 2:10)

"Then the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?" (Num 22:28)

My sharing is: Our God knoweth all things. May we speak words of edification, encouragement and gossip less. Be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home