Lighthouse

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Give Tks with a grateful heart!

Dear saints, as i sitting here pondering over the above verse, i ask myself this question. What did i ask, seek or knock for? and what happen if my asking, did not answer. Seeking, did not find. Knocking, did not open? should i blame God for not listening to my prayer? or should i thank God that He has heard my prayer and whether will my request will be fulfilled or not, i still give thank with a grateful heart. Because:
When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained, What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him? For You have made him a little lower than the angels, And You have crowned him with glory and honor. (Psa 8:3-5) and To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: He has made everything beautiful in its time. (Ecc 3:1&11a), Be Blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home